A special thanks to everyone who has helped with suggestions, photos and encouragement! I'm always looking for new parks to try, please feel free to send me your suggestions. I also welcome your pictures and comments about parks you have visited in the area.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome!

I'm starting this blog for Moms (and Dads) in the Hoffman Estates area... including surrounding places like Elgin, Barrington, South Barrington, Schaumburg, Streamwood, Bartlett... and hopefully eventually beyond! I'm always searching for new playgrounds that will entertain (and exhaust) my two kids. But when I try to find a good list of playgrounds, I'm disappointed by the lack of information about the equipment available or pictures. So now I am attempting to compile my own list that I hope you will find useful, too!

Please let me know if there is any information I am leaving out about these parks, as I get started I'm sure I haven't thought of everything. I am also happy to get suggestions of other parks to check out, or better still, photos and notes from your experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment